By being a part of this community you are agreeing to these rules listed below.
If you don’t agree, kindly remove yourself from the group.
1. No self-promotion unless implicitly stated.
Definition of self-promotion:
- selling anything – products, services, courses, events or programs
- promoting your website, webinar or event
- posting affiliate links – HUGE NO NO!
- posting your own content in the group and not in a specific (and relevant) thread
- posting links to surveys
- posting photos with your social handles, URLs or business name on them
- posting “free” offers
- Going Live in the group – never go Live unless you are on your own page or group, going Live in someone else’s audience is just bad manners!
2. Do not post in the group and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help or to work with you.
3. Be polite. Don’t be rude. You will be removed.
That means respecting peoples feelings, privacy and rights to their work.
If you’re rude or disrespectful or spammy you will be removed from the community.
4. Provide genuine and helpful feedback and suggestions to others.
Remember this is a two way street if you expect help, help others.
**Note: These rules are subject to change without notice. It’s on you to keep updated and abide by all rules.**